Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Questions and such.

Ok so recently I've been thinking to myself about the world of dating. I'm sure to getting some interesting comments since oh all of my readers are married. Well unless you are a reader who doesn't post in which case speak up I tire quickly of hearing from the same people.
Anyways so the question on the table is when did the second date become the sex date. I mean I thought it was always the third date. I just ask this because I have had a few dates recently where it seems that the guys I've gone out with seem to think that the second date is the sex date. Now I'm not a prude or anything. But by the second date I not even really sure that I remember a persons last name.
I do understand that its not always necessary to remember a persons last name, but I'm not talking about a one night stand. Since this is a second date it should not be a one night stand. As a one night stand does not require more than one night, nor does it even require a date.
Anyways the second date does imply more than a one night stand, but it shouldn't really imply sex. I'm talking about a real date with someone you don't really know. I can see how if you've known the person for ever and decided to date that might be different. I know most guys are all about sex, but seriously don't they get that to push too soon is not a good thing, and probably will get you the opposite of what you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

desperate men are sloppy patrons? maybe you've been "lucky" enough to select recently celibate candidates?

you need more male comments on here...

Anonymous said...

I am not a guy either, and i wonder about this phenomenon. I espcially like the guys who don't kiss you until the second date and then want to go all the way. That's fun.

10lees