Monday, September 25, 2006

Blog rules and assorted other fun things.

Hello to all. I recently sent this blog site out to a few more people. And Now I've decied to have blog rules. Mostly there is just one. Don't call me and complain about being offended by things I write. Please post comments so all can know if I offend. That will makes things way more fun for all. And if I do offend try to remember its meant to be funny. Well at least I think I'm funny. Maybe you can even start a support group for all those I offend and you can then bitch about me.
I must now tell you about the best thing I've found in the world, or at least the best thing for today. I was looking through my insurance information trying to figure out what doctors etc. I can go to. Now if you know me, you might know that making doctors appointments or any appointments at all, really not my strong suit. I don't know why picking up the phone seems so hard for me, but really it appears to be really hard. This is why I miss T so much, well among other reason, T was always responsible for making any and all appointments that I needed made. It was wonderful, but clearly I digress. So I REALLY need to go to the eye doctor as I can't really see even with my glasses. That and since I'm so delicate with things, they are completely bent up. In fac the last time I tried to get them fixed, the people were like well we can try but we can only do soooo much. Then they asked what the hell I did to them because I guess they are kind of twisted or something I don't know. Well that was like a year ago so you can imagine what they look like now.
So I found a eye doctor in my plan with a website (I was thinking I could look for new glasses online before I went to the store, turns out I couldn't do that). On the website you could make an appointment. It was so easy I didn't have to call anyone. And they emailed me when excatly my appointment was. It was sweet. I then tried to find a doctor where I could do the same thing and was unsuccessful. Then I decieded that doctors should just cold call people and see if they need appoinments because I'd tottally be done for that. Ok maybe I'm just a little lazy I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am offended! hehe, ok I am not. But I am glad you were able to make your appointments. I could still call and make them for you, it just might not work well since I don't have any clue when you work :-)

Glad to see someone is updated! I am so bored today!!

10lees