Friday, October 28, 2011

Dialog

Me: uhhh they only charged us for our food, none of our beers are on here.
C: really well she did mess up your food.
Me: I know but she didn't charge us for 8 beers that's crazy
Then we leave the bar
ME: I really don't want this leftover cheeseburger
O: I'll eat it.
B: yeah she just doesn't want to hold the box.
Me: yeah UMM really don't
O: Do you not like leftovers.
Me: no not really but mostly don't want to hold the stupid box.
Walking walking walking
SMACK
ME: AAAHHH
C: sorry but your ass was just there.
ME: yeah that will happen
C: it was just in front of me waiting to be smacked.
ME (in my head): yeah that will happen
ME: ah not the first time
B: yeah everyone wants to do that.. Probably not even the first time it's been smacked in public.
ME: umm nope. not even close.
O (in his head): why does everything always come back to bran's ass...
ME (in my head): yeah sorry O it just is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha
b