Monday, April 21, 2008

I hate cubs fans

Ok as much as I love baseball in the springtime, I hate baseball fans on the damn train. Cubs fans are the worst. First of all they are always wicked drunk before they even get to the game. Its even worse when its rush hour, and they don't know what to do on the train. That maybe you can't fit nine bajillion people in the doorway, maybe there are isles so you can move your drunk ass down a bit. Maybe you could step out of the damn train, so others can get out. UGH I hate them. Just a bunch of old frat boys. That the annoying part. Trust me I like to drink as much as the next person, but I see no reason to make the rest of the world suffer for my stupidity. I promise cubs fans are horrible. Last week there were even cub fans in the store, who peed in our closet. Its not like we don't have bathrooms. Then they pretended like they didn't know what was going on. I need to move away from the redline.

No comments: