Friday, February 08, 2008

Let me help you.. Don't ever open your mouth again..

So I'm in the middle of helping a customer at work and when crazy old man (he actually an associate but if the shoe fits) stop and goes hey how'd you gain all that weight. I actually stopped and was like WHAT. I went did you really just say that, and then decided never mind I don't have time for crazy old man right now and finished what I was doing. Then I went back and he said it again. And I was like seriously are you stupid. And he's like you must have gained two or three pounds right? Then he tries to get one of our male supervisors to agree with him, thank god he was smart enough to say hell no I'm not saying a word. The Crazy old man's like what you weren't trying to gain.
Ok now let me just say I'm by no means fat, but I'm certainly not skinny enough to try to gain weight. I walk away from Crazy old man asking him if he has a death wish. Crazy old man started up again today. This time he used the word thick. Ok is thick suppose to be a good thing because again that doesn't make any sense. And for a change he wasn't even talking about my ass. I was like what the hell. Thick is not a complement who thinks it a damn complement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm surprised you retort with something about:

1.) old, shriveled, useless balls
2.) hair loss
3.) dick shrinkage

-j10