Monday, September 24, 2007

Sure Now its 90 degrees

I'm very sad currently that we are having such warm weather. Now don't get me wrong I hate cold weather, but yesterday M and I went shopping. First we went to the coffee store because I was completely out of coffee in my home. And as much as I would like to spend all my money at any starbucks near me I've been trying really hard not to. Then we went to Gap. We were there quite awhile, I know this by the pile of clothes in my hands. While I was shopping I noticed a cute jacket, I had a arm full of clothes and m was no where to be found. The only small size was on the mannequin. I didn't bother to try it on because if you've ever shopped for a jacket with me you would know how hopeless it is for me. Normally if I can get the right size on it will fit will until I try to move my arms. Then its all down hill.
Point being I continued shopping. I found a bunch of clothes for work etc. Then as we were getting ready to leave, and I had found m, I decided to show her the jacket. Now I knew how much the jacket cost, and I still didn't have high hopes of it fitting, but I decided what the hell I'll try it. So I took the jacket off the mannequin and tried it on. Then I almost died because it fit perfectly, and was SUPER cute. Of course after much deliberation I decided to buy the jacket. I did have to deliberate because the jacket cost 198 dollars. I was some what good however and put back everything else I found.
Then point here for this some what long story is that now its 90 damn degrees outside and I can't wear the super cute jacket. Well I could but I'm sure I would die of heat. And its suppose to rain tomorrow and since its currently unprotected leather I can't wear it tomorrow either. Damn it all. Why can't it go back to being 60 so I can look cute.

5 comments:

dr gonzo said...

its funny that you put three links to the picture in there... but it is cute.

Lucy Dee said...

In due time... in due time...

You're in Chicago, right? You'll have plenty of time to wear it in the blustery Chicago weather.

I'm in NYC--so I know the feeling of finding that awesome piece of clothing at an unfortunate time of year.

Hey, when you're bored, feel free to drop by my corner of the blogosphere. I'm a stand-up comedienne blogging her way to stardom. You can reach me here:

Quest For Comedic Stardom:
http://standup101.blogspot.com

nice coming across your blog!!

Grace said...

oooo i figured out how to make comments again! I like the jacket, you should get it treated soon so you can wear it in the rain and snow.

Amey said...

Why can't it go back to being 60 so I can look cute.

I have heard many people complaining about weather, but this is a new one.

Not that it is bad to hope that you should get to show off ;)

littlebmouse said...

I just get a little excited about cute clothes. And yes I know I'm just a little crazy.