Monday, October 22, 2007

stupid mold.

Why is my grill all moldy. I know I haven't in awhile, but I really don't understand. I've seen lots of grills in my life, but I've never seen a moldy one before. I've seen really dirty ones, though I can't imagine that mine was as dirty as all the rest of them. Not that I cleaned it really well or anything. I've never seen so much mold in my life. Now I have to clean the damn thing which sucks because I don't really have a grill brush or any type of brush that would make the it easy. What sucks most is that I only figured this out last night when I went out side to light the grill to cook the steak that I was making for dinner. UGH I did actually clean it the best I could. Which required removed the shelf and washing it. I was still a little nervous to use it because it was super moldy. I tried to wipe all the mold off everything else, but I don't know how successful I was because it was dark. Then I thought maybe I could burn it off, but it was dark so who knows if that worked either. Well I still cooked the steak and I'm still alive, however I did cook the steak on aluminum foil. Stupid mold.

1 comment:

dr gonzo said...

dude, you keep it in your mold-infested hidey-hole under the stairs. what did you expect??