Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fan-fucking-tastic

I know what your all thinking. Oh damn she about to rant on and on about something now. Well your wrong. I'm having a wonderful day. Mostly this is due to the fact that my back doesn't hurt at all. Honestly I can't remember the last time my back didn't hurt. Its been hurting a lot since my most recent accident in Jan. I was almost thinking about going to the doctor about it. Even had a super crabby week last week cause it hurt so damn bad. I would go to sleep and wake up and it actually hurt more than when I went to bed. Don't really know how that works. But last night I had a horrible headache (which unfortunitly is still not gone but one problem at a time right), so I found in my pocket a little magic orange pill. I found it when I switched coats because its been so nice outside this week. Anyways the magic orange pill was a muscle relaxer that I got from M after my car accident, and of course after I ran out of all my stored up good drugs.
Anyways I slept wonderfully almost didn't get up for work, but thats mostly becasue I forgot to set my alarm after I moved my clock forward an hour. And when I got up my back didn't hurt. Which kind of makes me wonder what the hell I do in my sleep normally cause I wake up feeling worse all the time. Anyways I feel so I got that I think I might start working out again.. We will see though about that since its like 10pm and I'm certainly not going to do it now. Mostly I've been thinking about it a lot lately only problem is ussually when my back starts hurting enough for me to think I should be working out again its hurts to much to do anything. I guess if M finds all of her little orange pills gone she will know where they went.

8 comments:

littlebmouse said...

Are you going to call and make the appointment for me. Becuase once you do that i'm going to need you to pretend to be me when your done and write letters to all my old doctors requesting that my medical records be sent to the new doctor. Just let me know when you get around to that.

dr gonzo said...

alls you gots to do is go in and say "my old doc gave me muscle relaxants for this pain, cyclobenzaprine 5mg". and blamo, they'll write you a Rx. it's great really. at least, this is what i did. i've managed to avoid my "fun" yearly b/c of this too...

i'm glad it worked! i love those things.

littlebmouse said...

your old doc is in MN is he not. cause if this is the case i might as well just go to my obgyn up there cause I think that man will give me anything oh wait he retired damn the man. My new doc is cool just way over in naperville and shit, and not worries my shit hurts again today.

Anonymous said...

ROAD TRIP!! I'm drivin'.

Love,
Picking you up at 1AM.

dr gonzo said...

road trip to naperville? wierdo...

Anonymous said...

hey, from my house to naperville... it's a road trip.

littlebmouse said...

your all retarded.. he just picked me up at work

Anonymous said...

meh meh mehhhhhh